Custom Domain Names
Domains are often the first impression you get to make with your web presence. Short, sweet, to-the-point is usually best. Your domain should pass "The bumper-sticker test"... Meaning if someone saw it on a bumper-sticker, would they be able to read it? Understand what it was for? Remember it until they get home? Spell it when they tried to type it in?
If so, you probably chose a good domain name!
Symptoms of a bad domain name... If you have to spell it for people , if you say "P like Paul" or "No, the NUMBER 4, not four" or any such other clarifications, it's probably a little off target.
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who visits that domain name is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.